The Breg Thruster RLF Arthritis Knee Brace is clinically proven to provide arthritic knee pain relief. This single-upright OA brace provides the greatest amount of OA correction on the market.
Why is the Breg Thruster so unique?
The unique design of the hinge allows for 36° of brace angulation. This allows the brace to unload knee joints that have excessive tissue. It can be made to unload the medial or lateral compartment of the knee.
- Bledsoe's "Dynamic Bracing" innovation of removing side thrust as the knee moves into flexion
- The Dynamic Bracing has been enhanced by posterior hinge positioning
- The femoral tibial shells have been redesigned to be ergonomically more comfortable on legs
- Short version available for people under 5'6", and an athletes version slimmer calf muscle
- All adjustments of the hinge can now be made without any tools
Common Examples of Use
- Unicompartmental OA
- Meniscal instabilities
- Hinge is on involved side of knee, pulling vs. pushing to relieve joint pain
- Up to 36° degrees of correction
- Recommended for patients with redundant soft tissue
- Unloads in a 4-point load system