Breg Fixed Ankle Tall and Short Walker
The Breg Fixed Ankle Walker offers the same support, comfort and compliance as Breg's Vectra product line.
What are the unique features of the Breg Fixed Ankle Tall and Short Walker
- Deluxe foam liner designed for greater patient comfort
- Designed for the treatment of stable fractures and ankle sprains
- Rocker bottom and low profile heel facilitates a more natural gait
- Wider foot bed provides a more comfortable fit
- Lightweight design includes metal reinforced uprights for greater strength
Additional Product Features
- Breathable liner with malleable aluminum uprights.
- Rocker sole encourages a more natural gait.
- Cushioned heel and additional strap provided for padding to the Achilles.
- Wide foot bed accommodates swelling and post-op bandages.
Common Examples of Use
- Acute Ankle Sprains
- Swelling Management
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Syndesmosis (High Ankle) Sprains
- Stress fracture of lower leg/ankle
- Forefoot/Mid Foot/Hind Foot Pain and Injury
- Stable Foot and/or Stable Ankle Fractures
- Post ORIF & Surgical Stabilization
- Post Tendon/Ligament Repairs
- Tarsal, Metatarsal & Phalange Fractures
- Post Bunion Surgery, Achilles Tendon Ruptures and/or Repairs