Breg Fixed Ankle Tall and Short Walker
The Breg Fixed Ankle Walker offers the same support, comfort and compliance as Breg's Vectra product line.
- Deluxe foam liner designed for greater patient comfort
- Designed for the treatment of stable fractures and ankle sprains
- Rocker bottom and low profile heel facilitates a more natural gait
- Wider foot bed provides a more comfortable fit
- Lightweight design includes metal reinforced uprights for greater strength
Common Examples of Use
- Acute Ankle Sprains
- Swelling Management
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Syndesmosis (High Ankle) Sprains
- Stress fracture of lower leg/ankle
- Forefoot/Mid Foot/Hind Foot Pain and Injury
- Stable Foot and/or Stable Ankle Fractures
- Post ORIF & Surgical Stabilization
- Post Tendon/Ligament Repairs
- Tarsal, Metatarsal & Phalange Fractures
- Post Bunion Surgery, Achilles Tendon Ruptures and/or Repairs
- Breathable liner with malleable aluminum uprights.
- Rocker sole encourages a more natural gait.
- Cushioned heel and additional strap provided for padding to the achilles.
- Wide footbed accommodates swelling and post-op bandages.