The Breg Lateral Stabilizer Knee Brae with Hinges offers a strong tubular, lateral buttress that is for lateral stabilization of the patella and is commonly used by patients with patellofemoral conditions.
The ultra low profile hinge helps address valgus movement. One of the most popular knee braces on the market.
Breg Lateral Stabilizer Knee Brace with Hinges Features:
- Available in Airmesh and neoprene
- Low profile design allows for improved patient compliance
- J-shaped buttress provides lateral patellar stabilization
- Inferior and superior straps provide additional compression
- NOW AVAILABLE WITH HINGES!
- The strong tubular lateral buttress provides lateral stabilization of the patella
- Designed to provide mild compression and warmth
- Lightweight and anatomically shaped for superior fit
- Ideal for patellar subluxation and dislocations
Common Examples of Use
- Lateral patella subluxation
- Chronic patellar maltracking
- Mild chondromalacia