Breg Men's Fusion w/Airtech Knee Brace is ideal for normal daily activities as well as athletic endeavors, this brace is designed using ProForm technology, which creates a comfortable, precise fit that won't compromise mobility.
What is the difference between the Breg Men's Fusion w/Airtech Knee Brace and the Women's Fusion Knee Brace?
The two knee braces are essentially identical, except the women's version addresses the wider pelvis found in women, and the shorter frame to accommodate a shorter leg.
- AirTech frame pads have windows and channels that permit cooling air flow
- Allows moisture and heat to move away from the skin
- The Breg FUSION brace redefines the relationship between brace and leg
- Unlike previous bracing designs that surrounded the knee in a rigid rectangular structure
- Ideal for ACL, PCL, Meniscus and Collateral Ligament tears
- FUSION is design protects the knee by working with it
Common Examples of Use
- Collateral Ligament protection
- AirTech® Frame pads – innovative windows and channels in the pad permit cooling air flow while allowing moisture and heat to move away from the skin
- Pivot Point Strap tabs – pivoting strap tabs allow straps to contour to the leg for superior fit, comfort and suspension
- ProForm Technology – medial side structure, now redesigned for superior contoured fit and protection