The soft OA Impulse Pull knee brace is ideal for patients with mild to moderate osteoarthritis (OA) and an active lifestyle.
What does a push pull knee brace do?
The OA Impulse is designed to give the patient the ability to adjust the amount of OA relief by adjusting the loading hinge, as well as to provide support and compression through Breg’s innovative TriTechTM material. OA Impulse is available in either push or pull technology to meet the individual patient’s needs.
Common Examples of Use
- Unicompartmental OA
- Meniscal instabilities
- Front closure allows easy application and removal
- Internal cuffs distribute load over large area, eliminating pressure points that are common with unloading brace
- Designed for the active patient
- Lightweight, weighing just under 14 oz* (.4 kg)
- Adjustable dial – no tools needed
*the weight of a medium brace