The Breg T Scope Premier Elbow Brace is designed for fixed or controlled range of motion in the treatment of ligamentous injuries and stable fractures of the elbow or upper arm.
This elbow brace incorporates the patented T Scope Premier hinge and telescoping uprights. Designed for exceptional patient fit and enhanced compliance, the T Scope Elbow Premier is one of the most lightweight, low profile post-op elbow braces on the market and features a quick lock to prevent flexion / extension at any angle.
Malleable aluminum bars can be manipulated to accommodate patient swelling and post-operative bandages.
Breg T Scope Premier Elbow Brace Features:
- T Scope Premier hinge offers extension adjustability between -10° and 110°, while flexion may be adjusted between -10° and 120° (ROM control in 10° increments)
- Easy to use extension drop lock allows the brace to be locked out at any angle with the push of a button
- Lightweight – weighing only 13oz makes it one of the lightest post-op elbow braces on the market
- Low profile design conforms to the arm for greater patient comfort
- Telescoping forearm and humeral bars allows brace to fit a wide range of patient anatomies
- Trimmable pads and straps
- Malleable struts can be contoured to fit varying arm sizes and shapes
- Detachable shoulder sling is included
- Optional Neutral hand accessory provides comfortable control to reduce pronation/supination
Common Examples of Use
- Stable fractures of the elbow, distal humerus, proximal radius or ulna
- Tendon and ligament injuries or repairs (Tommy John surgery, distal biceps tendon repair)
- Chronic elbow injuries
- Collateral ligament reconstructions
- Elbow hyperextension
- Range of motion control post injury
- Tennis elbow release
- Triceps tendon repair