The Breg X2K-OA arthritis knee brace is designed for OA patients who are suffering from osteoarthritis of the knee requiring a brace. The brace provides control of varus / valgus forces associated with unicompartmental osteoarthritis of the knee.
How does the Breg X2K OA Knee Brace provide arthritis pain relief?
The Breg X2K-OA Knee Support utilizes a dynamic condyle system which pushes the knee joint into a more neutral (rectus) position. This restores the natural alignment of the thigh to the tibial, reducing the pressure on the compartment that has the arthritic condition. Note: X2K OA knee brace requires the use of a hex key (included) for off-loading adjustments.
Common Examples of Use
- Unicompartmental OA-medial
- Chondral defect procedures
- Meniscal procedures
- Enhanced adjustable hinge – 12 mm of travel (twice the loading capabilities as the standard adjustable hinge) – both hinges
- Gel comfort condyle pad
- Siliconized strap padding (Straps 1 & 2)
- Over-sized tibial frame pad