The Breg Vectra Air Basic provides overall support of the lower leg with similar features as Bregs Premium Air walker boots, but with more basic features include medial and lateral air bladders, high strength plastic uprights, and breathable Airmesh liner.
- Accessible and integrated air pump and release valve
- Breathable liner featuring a moisture-wicking inner layer and Airmesh material
- Dual-Axis rocker bottom improves gait
- Medial and lateral air bladders for enhanced stabilization
- Lightweight and durable
Common Examples of Use
- Soft tissue injuries of the lower leg
- Moderate to severe ankle sprains
- Syndesmosis (high ankle) sprain
- Forefoot/midfoot/hindfoot pain and injuries
- Stable foot and/or ankle fractures
- Post ORIF and surgical stabilization after tendon/ligament repairs
- Metatarsal fracture
- Other acute or post-operative use (i.e. bunionectomy)
- Unique fold-over, integrated air pump and release valve eliminates any unnecessary tibial pressure points.
- Medial and lateral air bladders provide enhanced stabilization.
- Dual-Axis rocker bottom encourages a more natural gait.
- Breathable Airmesh liner with glass-filled nylon uprights and removable heel clip.