The Breg Vectra Air Basic Tall and Short Walker provides overall support of the lower leg with similar features as Bregs Premium Air walker boots, but with more basic features include medial and lateral air bladders, high strength plastic uprights, and breathable Airmesh liner.
Breg Vectra Air Basic Tall and Short Walker Features:
- Unique fold-over, integrated air pump and release valve eliminates any unnecessary tibial pressure points.
- Medial and lateral air bladders provide enhanced stabilization.
- Dual-Axis rocker bottom encourages a more natural gait.
- Breathable Airmesh liner with glass-filled nylon uprights and removable heel clip.
- Accessible and integrated air pump and release valve
- Lightweight and durable
Common Examples of Use
- Soft tissue injuries of the lower leg
- Moderate to severe ankle sprains
- Syndesmosis (high ankle) sprain
- Forefoot/midfoot/hindfoot pain and injuries
- Stable foot and/or ankle fractures
- Post ORIF and surgical stabilization after tendon/ligament repairs
- Metatarsal fracture
- Other acute or post-operative use (i.e. bunionectomy)