Swede-O Thermal Vent Ankle Foot Stabilizer
Swede-O® Thermal Ankle Foot Stabilizer is ideal for Diabetes, Raynaud’s Disease, ankle support and other indications where warmth and stability is desired. Includes medial and lateral stabilizers and adjustable closure strap for greater support of weak ankles. Non-slip safety sole rubber bottom helps prevent slipping.
Engineered with MVT²:
Micro Ventilated Thermal Technology
Swede-O Thermal Supports have a micro ventilated breathable membrane that provides a free flow of air, allowing the skin to remain well ventilated and comfortable. The soft thermal lining captures and retains your natural body heat for effective pain relief and therapy. With unsurpassed quality this thermal support provides comfortable compression and warmth to help reduce swelling and associated pain to promote recovery.
Universal Design fits right or left foot
• Anatomically shaped, contours to the natural shape of the ankle and foot for increased comfort and support
• Adjustable closure strap to enhance comfort, flexibility and compression variation
• Soft and comfortable material against the skin
• To be worn in the house while lounging or sleeping, not designed to be worn inside a shoe.
• Binding tape sewn around edges of material for durability and comfort
• Care Instructions: Hand wash in warm water using a mild soap. Drip dry. Do not wring, twist, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
To help PREVENT soft tissue injury wear
- prior to activity
- during activity
- after activity
Swede-O Thermal Supports are a natural and valuable compliment to present methods of treatment. They can be worn almost anytime and anywhere, so they can continuously work toward helping overcome injury caused by trauma or overuse more quickly, giving increased comfort to injured areas and reducing inflammation and swelling.
Swede-O Thermal supports are a valuable aid in helping rehabilitate injured tissue. Wearing this product provides warmth and heat therapy which make tendons and muscles more pliable and elastic and allows them to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise.