Core Products Swede-O Thermal Vent ROM Hinged Elbow
Swede-O® Thermal ROM (Range of Motion) Hinged Elbow features medial and lateral ROM hinges to provide stability. ROM Hinges have snap in flexion and extension stops ( 0⁰, 10⁰, 20⁰, 30⁰, 40⁰, 45⁰, 60⁰, 75⁰ or 90⁰), no tools required. ROM hinges help control extension and rotation, and to provide exceptional support through postoperative rehabilitation. Criss-crossing “X” adjustable straps provide additional protection from hyperextension.
Engineered with MVT²:
Micro Ventilated Thermal Technology
Swede-O Thermal Supports have a micro ventilated breathable membrane that provides a free flow of air, allowing the skin to remain well ventilated and comfortable. The soft thermal lining captures and retains your natural body heat for effective pain relief and therapy. With unsurpassed quality this thermal support provides comfortable compression and warmth to help reduce swelling and associated pain to promote recovery.
Anatomically shaped, contours to the natural shape of the elbow for increased comfort and support
• 2 Removable ROM metal hinges have snap in flexion and extension stops ( 0⁰, 10⁰, 20⁰, 30⁰, 40⁰, 45⁰, 60⁰, 75⁰ or 90⁰), no tools required
• 2 Adjustable criss-crossing straps provide additional support to prevent the elbow from hyperextention
• 2 Adjustable straps on backside of support to provide support and compression variation
• Soft and comfortable material against the skin
• Binding tape sewn around edges of material for durability and comfort
• Care Instructions: Remove hinges prior to washing. Hand wash in warm water using a mild soap. Drip dry. Do not wring, twist, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight. Insert hinges back into product.
To help PREVENT soft tissue injury wear
- prior to activity
- during activity
- after activity
Swede-O Thermal Supports are a valuable compliment to present methods of treatment. They can be worn almost anytime and anywhere, so they can continuously work toward helping overcome injury caused by trauma or overuse more quickly, giving increased comfort to injured areas and reducing inflammation and swelling.
Swede-O Thermal supports are a valuable aid in helping rehabilitate injured tissue. Wearing this product provides warmth and heat therapy which make tendons and muscles more pliable and elastic and allows them to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise.