The Ossur Philadelphia Tracheotomy Collar not only has a large trachea opening but offers excellent immobilization and comfort. The Ossur Philadelphia Tracheotomy Neck Support enables healthcare professionals to quickly perform carotid pulse monitoring and emergency tracheotomies.
The two piece design enhances patient comfort and conforms to shoulder and mandible contours for stability and comfort with ventilation opening to reduce heat and moisture. The collar has tear off tabs to ensure the proper fit as it accommodates the neck circumference from 10 to 19 inches.
Ossur Philadelphia Tracheotomy Collar Features:
- Anterior and posterior rigid plastic reinforcement supports limited movement
- Large trachea opening for quick access to carotid pulse monitoring and emergency tracheotomies.
- Two-piece, contoured, molded foam shell
- Ventilation openings reduce heat and moisture
- Maneuverable chin support for airway management