The Breg Post-Op Lite Knee Brace offers unsurpassed support and stability for most post-op knee conditions and post-injury situations.
What is the difference between the Breg Post-Op Lite Knee Brace and the standard Post-Op Knee Brace?
The main difference between the Breg Post-Op Lite is that it offers the same function as our regular Post-Op, but with reduced foam coverage for greater breathability and comfort. Essentially the braces are identical.
- Reduced foam for warmer climates
- Spring loaded flexion/extension stops for easy range of motion from 0º – 120º
- Ability to lock out in full extension
- Scored anodized bars breakdown to Post-Op rehab length
Common Examples of Use
- ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL injuries
- Tibial plateau fractures
- Osteochondral repairs
- Meniscal repairs
- Patella tendon repairs
- Condylar fractures
- HTOs (High Tibial Osteotomy)
- Acute Sprains/strains of the knee