Thermal Vent Knee Patella Tracker is low profile with adjustable straps for a comfortable fit. Contoured shape allows for greater movement during the flexion-extension phase. Foam internal buttress provides correct positioning and control of the patella. Buttress is positioned to the medial or lateral side of the knee where the stability is required. Dynamic traction straps position and stabilize the patella.
Engineered with MVT²:
MicroVentilated Thermal Technology™
Thermal Vent Supports have a soft thermal lining that captures and retains your natural body heat to help relieve pain. The microventilated, breathable membrane is comfortable against the skin and provides a free flow of air which allows the skin to breathe. With unsurpassed quality, these supports provide gentle compression and warmth to help reduce swelling and associated pain as well as promote recovery.
• The intended function of this product is to provide gentle counter “traction” to the patella to help prevent the patella from shifting out of position.
• Open knee wrap brace design for easy application and adjustment with two adjustable closure straps
• Crescent shaped foam buttress provides correct positioning and control of the patella.
• Bilateral design fits right or left knee
• Soft and comfortable material against the skin
• Binding tape sewn around edges of material for durability and comfort
• Care Instructions: Hand wash in warm water using a mild soap. Drip dry. Do not wring, twist, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
To help PREVENT soft tissue injury wear
- prior to activity
- during activity
- after activity
Thermal Vent Supports are a valuable aid to help rehabilitate injured tissue. Wearing this product provides warmth and heat therapy which make tendons and muscles more pliable and elastic and allows them to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise.