Thermal Vent Knee Stabilizer provides knee and patella stability, which is particularly effective for pain secondary to degenerative disease and medial and lateral instability. Offers compression and warmth to promote rapid healing of soft tissue injuries.
Engineered with MVT²:
MicroVentilated Thermal Technology™
Thermal Vent Supports have a soft thermal lining that captures and retains your natural body heat to help relieve pain. The microventilated, breathable membrane is comfortable against the skin and provides a free flow of air which allows the skin to breathe. With unsurpassed quality, these supports provide gentle compression and warmth to help reduce swelling and associated pain as well as promote recovery.
• Bilateral design fits right or left knee
• Anatomically shaped, contours to the natural shape of the knee for increased comfort and support
• Useful in treatment of weak or injured knees, Patella hole design helps prevent aggravation to bruising or tenderness of the patella
• Soft and comfortable material against the skin
• Binding tape sewn around edges of material for durability and comfort
• Care Instructions: Hand wash in warm water using a mild soap. Drip dry. Do not wring, twist, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
To help PREVENT soft tissue injury wear
- prior to activity
- during activity
- after activity
Thermal Vent Supports are a valuable aid to help rehabilitate injured tissue. Wearing this product provides warmth and heat therapy which make tendons and muscles more pliable and elastic and allows them to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise.