Thermal Vent Open Wrap ROM Hinged Knee Brace is designed with high quality hinges. Combines range of motion control with medial/lateral stability and comfortable compression for mild to moderate knee instabilities. The Range of Motion hinges offer exceptional support and stability after knee surgery and through post-operative rehabilitation. ROM Hinges have snap in flexion and extension stops (0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 40°, 45°, 60°, 75°, or 90°), no tools required. Open wrap design provides adjustability.
Engineered with MVT2:
MicroVentilated Thermal Technology™
Thermal Vent Supports have a soft thermal lining that captures and retains your natural body heat to help relieve pain. The microventilated, breathable membrane is comfortable against the skin and provides a free flow of air which allows the skin to breathe. With unsurpassed quality, these supports provide gentle compression and warmth to help reduce swelling and associated pain as well as promote recovery.
• Anatomically shaped, contours to the natural shape of the knee for increased comfort and support
• Removable ROM metal hinges have snap in flexion and extension stops ( 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 40°, 45°, 60°, 75° or 90°), no tools required!
• Open Wrap design with 2 adjustable straps provides ease of application for a wide variety of body types
• 2 adjustable straps around thigh and calf area to help prevent migration
• Soft and comfortable material against the skin
• Binding tape sewn around edges of material for durability and comfort
• Care Instructions: Remove hinges prior to washing. Hand wash in warm water using a mild soap. Drip dry. Do not wring, twist, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight. Insert hinges back into product.
To help PREVENT soft tissue injury wear
- prior to activity
- during activity
- after activity
Thermal Vent Supports are a valuable aid to help rehabilitate injured tissue. Wearing this product provides warmth and heat therapy which make tendons and muscles more pliable and elastic and allows them to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise.