Swede-O Thermal Vent Adjustable Knee Stabilizer
Swede-O® Thermal Adjustable Knee Stabilizer provides compression, support and warmth for knee during periods of increased activity.
Swede-O® Thermal Adjustable Knee Stabilizer provides compression, support and warmth for knee during periods of increased activity. Has flexible metal stabilizers on each side of the knee, providing additional medial and lateral support.
Engineered with MVT²:
Micro Ventilated Thermal Technology
Swede-O Thermal Supports have a micro ventilated breathable membrane that provides a free flow of air, allowing the skin to remain well ventilated and comfortable. The soft thermal lining captures and retains your natural body heat for effective pain relief and therapy. With unsurpassed quality this thermal support provides comfortable compression and warmth to help reduce swelling and associated pain to promote recovery.
• Two adjustable closure straps provide greater comfort
• Flexible metal stabilizers on each side of the knee provide additional medial and lateral support
• Universal Design fits right or left knee
• Useful in treatment of weak or injured knees
• Soft and comfortable material against the skin
• Binding tape sewn around edges of material for durability and comfort
• Care Instructions: Hand wash in warm water using a mild soap. Drip dry. Do not wring, twist, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
To help PREVENT soft tissue injury wear
- prior to activity
- during activity
- after activity
Swede-O Thermal Supports are a valuable compliment to present methods of treatment. They can be worn almost anytime and anywhere, so they can continuously work toward helping overcome injury caused by trauma or overuse more quickly, giving increased comfort to injured areas and reducing inflammation and swelling.
Swede-O Thermal supports are a valuable aid in helping rehabilitate injured tissue. Wearing this product provides warmth and heat therapy which make tendons and muscles more pliable and elastic and allows them to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise.