Swede-O Thermal Vent Wrist Wrap w/Pad provides protection and support for the wrist during periods of activity and for repetitive stress injuries (RSI).
Ambidextrous wrap design with adjustable closure allows for a comfortable fit.
Wrist pad is included to support and cushion the wrist. Ideal for computer users, machinists, and overuse of wrist/hand movements.
Swede-O Thermal Vent Wrist Wrap w/Pad Features:
Engineered with MVT²:
MicroVentilated Thermal Technology™
Thermal Vent Supports have a soft thermal lining that captures and retains your natural body heat to help relieve pain. The microventilated, breathable membrane is comfortable against the skin and provides a free flow of air which allows the skin to breathe. With unsurpassed quality, these supports provide gentle compression and warmth to help reduce swelling and associated pain as well as promote recovery.
• Included wrist pad supports and cushions the wrist
• Bilateral design fits right or left hand
• Adjustable closure around wrist for a comfortable and secure fit
• Soft and comfortable material against the skin
• Binding tape sewn around edges of material for durability and comfort
• Care Instructions: Hand wash in warm water using a mild soap. Drip dry. Do not wring, twist, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
To help PREVENT soft tissue injury wear
- prior to activity
- during activity
- after activity
Thermal Vent Supports are a valuable aid to help rehabilitate injured tissue. Wearing this product provides warmth and heat therapy which make tendons and muscles more pliable and elastic and allows them to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise.